Working with Murray's Ltd
These pages are best viewed using
General Sale of Household Goods, Antiques and Collectables
Saturday 17th December 2011
VENUE: The Saleroom, Allan Street, Douglas
SUPPORTING HOSPICE ISLE OF MAN
CATALOGUE 1. Late 19th / 20thC desktop secrétaire
2. Old Manx postcards (many rail and tram themes)
3. Collection of Manx booklets including proceedings of IOMNHAS and Journals of the Manx Museum
4. Box of horse brassware
5. Two wooden boxes (one oak)
6. Brass shell case Diam. 3 ins.
7. Edwardian and later postcards
8. Seven journals of the Manx Museum
9. Novelty aneroid barometer hanging in a stirrup
10. Ordnance marked RAF Compass (no card or damping fluid)
11. Collection of figures (Nativity plus others)
12. Collection of EPNS plated ware
13. Writing slope with brass corners
14. Oil lamp with ruby glass reservoir
15. Schaeffer cartridge ink pen plus leather bound compact
16. Bag of mostly Rhodesian coins plus 1951 Festival of Britain crown
17. Extensive collection of stamps (mostly Rhodesian) plus an album of International stamps
18. Large trinkets chest with brass fittings
19. Figure of a dancing woman
20. Myott part tea service
21. Children's tea set
22. Knockaloe - Large mahogany jewellery box with crossbanded designs and inlay 12 x 8 x 7 £80-120
23. Die-cast model Fordson tractor plus one, and self-assembly tractor kit
24. Collectors plates including Wedgwood and others (farming themed)
25. Royal Doulton 'Amy' HN 4760
26. Royal Doulton 'Queen Anne' HN 3141 4274/5000
27. Coronation ware
28. Cast resin cottage bearing clock plus souvenir ware
29. English pewter fruit comport plus brass candelabra and brass and copper book ends
30. Knot board plus thermometer mounted in teak from H.M.S. Champion plus seaside postcards
31. Five embroideries and pictures
32. Collection of Royal Mail First Day Covers and stamp issues
33. Noritake dinner service
34. Collection of prints
35. Collection of Manx First Day Covers and stamp issues from 1970s
36. Dressing table sets, ladies handkerchiefs, purses, etc.
37. Enamelled copper pot, Royal Worcester box, Cloisonné ashtrays and vestas plus scent bottle
38. 19thC Continental salt-glazed pottery figure of a broom seller
39. Isle of Man Potteries lustre-glazed bowl containing Victorian glass marbles
40. Walnut veneer writing case
41. Six silver lidded/collared scent bottles plus others
42. Assorted buttons and some embroidery materials
43. Dexter mount cutter, plus pocket sized camera tripod
44. Porcelain boxes, paperweight, tin and other knick knacks
45. Bank of Liverpool and Martin's Bank money box
46. Pottery box containing miniature scent bottles
47. Leather document case (Government style) stamped to top 9B/1592
48. Three volumes of 'The Subject Index of the London Library' 1909, 1923 and 1955
49. L'Armorial General 1904 (French heraldic reference)
50. Three books 'The Spanish Civil War' 'Six Armies in Normandy' and 'The Fourth Reich'
51. Manx Christmas First Day Covers and Issues 1980s/90s
52. Box of LPs mostly 60s / 70s rock - Kinks, Stones, Zeppelin, Hendrix, etc.
53. Collection of Manx Millennium and Coronation crested ware including Wedgwood
54. Five empty postcard albums (Edwardian/Art Nouveau)
55. Collection of Crown Devon Manx crested ware
56. Hand-made pottery Loaghtan sheep (damage to horn)
57. Six pocket guides to the Isle of Man including Ward-Locke and Glovers
58. Manx souvenir metal ware plus cards and two vehicles
59. Crown Devon Manx souvenir tea set
60. Collection of Isle of Man Post First Day Covers and Stamp Issues (Maritime and Manx figures in history, 1980s/90s)
61. Case of six 75cl bottles of 2007 Binger Austeberg Spatlese Grauburgunder Rheinhessen white wine
62. Case of six 75 cl bottles of Graf Istvan 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot
63. Kearton's Nature Pictures (in two volumes)
64. Memories of Three Reigns - Memoirs of Ethel Raglan, wife of the Isle of Man Governor Lord Raglan
65. The Journal of the Manx Museum volumes one and two, plus seven booklets (Manx themes)
66. The Life of Doctor Arthur Jackson of Manchuria by Alfred J. Costain
67. Memorandum of Articles of Association of the Isle of Man Banking Company Ltd. 1865
68. Four issues of 'The Manxman' magazine 1913 onwards
69. The Life of Thomas Wilson by Reverend John Keeble M.A. in five volumes
70. Box of glassware plus plaque
71. Pottery mantel clock with traditional movement plus china coffee cups and saucers
72. Britannia metal tea service
73. R.E. Wright, 1.) Cattle in stream, 2.) Cattle with herdsmen, Watercolours, Indistinctly signed, 16 x 24 ins.
74. Framed set of 'Wills' cigarette cards (cars) (repro)
75. Carol Shimmin, Snaefell from Sulby Glen, Oil on board, Signed, 20 x 24 ins.
76. Anne Heath, Hidden waters - Groudle Glen, Oil on board, Signed and dated 1973, Labelled verso, 10 x 12 ins.
77. Signed print - Beryl Cook 'People at the bar'
78. Bevel edged octagonal wall mirror with scallop mounts to corners
79. Three prints - one from oil painting, two from 19thC colour engravings
80. Two prints, 1.) S. Bradley - Douglas Harbour, 2.) Arkle - Red Rum and Desert Orchid
81. Print of a Renoir painting 'The Theatre Box'
82. Framed 'Licensed to Trade' in the name of Mr John Carine of 30a Douglas Street, Peel, dated 10th Oct 1939
83. Embroidered picture - Sarah Eccles
84. Faith, Hope & Charity collage picture with photograph of a seaman to centre
85. Ken Howard print - Exercise Spearpoint 1980
86. Large framed photograph 'Niarbyl Bay - Eventide' by R. Kinley plus framed print of Mop Fair, Stratford upon Avon
87. English School
Oil on board
14 x 10 ins.
88. Jon Pestell
Acrylic on board
Signed and labelled verso
8 x 10 ins.
89. Paul Barton
13 x 19 ins.
90. F. Lightowler
Fruit and flowers
Oil on canvas
Signed and dated 1925
15 x 20 ins.
91. Walter Thomas
Two men o'war
Oil on canvas
Signed 16 x 21 ins.
92. Iris Burton
Oil on canvas
20 x 16 ins.
93. P. Gallows
Continental canal scene
Oil on canvas
18 x 24 ins.
94. S. Reed
Edwardian figures by the river
Oil on canvas
20 x 30 ins.
95. R. Menzies
12 x 16 ins.
96. R. Menzies
Quiet stream - Isle of Man
Signed and labelled verso plus photograph of subject
15 x 10 ins.
97. Framed 19thC photograph of fishing boats in Peel
98. Oriental School
Oil on canvas
16 x 12 ins.
99. White & Mackay advertising mirror
100. Two traditional wooden tennis rackets with frames
101. Box of crockery
102. Box of plated ware
103. Box of china and crockery
104. Box of china, crockery, glassware, carriage clock, etc.
105. Box of odds, including kettle and candle holders
106. Tap fittings, yale locks and door closer
107. Box of china and crockery
108. Collection of books on history and historical figures
109. Propelling pencil
110. Oval silver trinket box on four feet plus silver thimble
111. Porcelain lustre glaze scent bottle with silver lid, decorated with picture of a woman
112. .925 silver ring with mounted blue stone
113. Gold ring in heart-shaped ring case
114. Gold ring mounting cut blue stone
115. Box of enamelled brooches (some silver)
116. Small basket of gold and silver metal chains and necklaces
117. Tin of assorted beaded necklaces
118. Tray of assorted costume jewellery, brooches, bracelets, beads and a watch
119. Bag of money (mostly pre-decimal pennies)
120. Victorian glass commemorative dish - Boer War - Roberts - Pretoria June 5th 1900
121. Two Victorian translucent glass vases with decoration in relief
122. Collection of cut and other glass ware including scent bottles, vases, etc.
123. Collection of coloured and opaque glassware
124. Dark wood jewellery box with brass fittings
125. Box of assorted knick knacks including tie presses, fans, beads, etc.
126. Victorian oil lamp with cranberry glass reservoir
127. Two pot dogs Ht 10 ins. approx.
128. Small flat cut glass flask
129. Bone china coffee cup with peacock and flower decoration and gold rim (cracked)
130. Amber glass candlestick
131. Small opaque glass reservoir oil lamp with handle to side
132. Large bell mouth engraved glass goblet
133. Spode figure 'Mother and child'
134. Two pieces of Manx commemorative ware - perforated plate - Lord Kitchener and 1937 Coronation - Braddan Parish
135. Two Coalport figures by David Shilling 'L.A. Gala' 'Night at the Opera'
136. Franklyn Mint porcelain floral centrepiece
137. Three decanters
138. Collection of mostly pottery ornaments
139. Six collector's plates including Goss and Richmonds
140. Heavy smoked glass bowl
141. Two pottery table lamps
142. Collection of plated ware
143. Circular Cantonese butterfly plaque in gilt frame
144. Silver collared drunkard's grip
145. Whisky flask in the form of a monk
146. Ink sketch of a 19thC English town monogrammed A.H. plus old photograph
147. Brass three-tier cake stand with porcelain fruit pattern plates
148. Collection of plated ware
149. Collection of china and pottery including Wedgwood
150. Mintons bowl with painted decoration of sailing barges and gold to rim (repaired)
151. Green and clear marbled glass tray with pattern in relief to bottom
152. Collection of blue and white crockery and souvenir ware
153. Royal Albert 'Old Country Roses' dinner service including cake stand, tea and coffee pots, salt and pepper, etc.
154. Box of plated and metal ware including knives, forks, goblets, etc.
155. Harmsworth's 'History of the World' in eight volumes published 1909
156. Boxed Titanic video (Di Caprio) framed Titanic movie poster (50s), Titanic commemorative mug and plate and reproduction White Star plate
157. Three collectors models - Titanic, Olympic and Britannic
158. Five books on the Titanic including 'Titanic Voices' and 'Story of the Disaster in Newspapers of the Day'
159. Five items of coloured glassware
160. Four books on ships plus 'Marconi'
161. Collection of pottery, vases, bowls, etc.
162. Small bronze bust of a young woman (Art Nouveau style)
163. Collector's plates plus two prints
164. Glass ship in bottle plus assorted scent bottles including Lalique
165. Pair of Japanese cloisonné vases, white and blue enamel Ht. 6 ins.
166. Collection of Manx knick knacks plus Parker pen
167. Six bottles of 2007 Binger Osterberg Spatlese Grauburgunter white wine
168. Box of LPs - solo artists including Billy Joel, Carly Simon, etc.
169. Late 19thC Japanese cloisonné baluster vase in bright enamels with floral decoration (bruised)
170. Boxed set of six Italian crystal goblets with silver decoration to rims
171. Collection of Isle of Man Post 1980s and 90s Manx themed First Day covers and stamp issues
172. Character jug plus lustre glaze fruit bowl
173. Table lamp in the form of a horse rearing by a tree with multi-coloured glass globe shade
174. Pair of biased 'Thomas Taylor' bowls in leather carry case
175. Six bottles of 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot red wine
176. Two Japanese vases plus a ginger jar
177. Twin candelabra in oriental form
178. Collection of stoneware and pottery ornaments plus mugs and jugs
179. Pentax P30 SLR camera with a 24-70mm lens plus Nikon 35 mm camera
180. Royal Doulton top of a water purifier
181. Nikon Coolpix 990 digital camera plus Pentax MLE SLR camera with accessories (both with carry cases)
182. Six colour prints of paintings of Manx vessels plus one with literature about each Signed by Capt. Jack Ronan, plus collection of Laa Columb Killey medals
183. Copper reservoir oil lamp on telescopic wrought iron stand in good condition
184. Wicker picnic set
185. Large blue woven tarpaulin
186. Two boxes of LPs, 60s and 70s
187. Babyliss bath spa
188. Brass preserve pan
189. Collection of pottery and glassware
190. Wooden kit - HMS Bounty (hull part built) plus Airfix HMS Victory
191. Electrically heated back rest
192. Box of 'ReadiCut' embroidery wool
193. New Wolf Sapphire cordless hedge and edge trimmer with two batteries
194. Victorian circular footstool plus milking stool inscribed to bottom 'St Ninian's 1913-2003 -
The Last Chair BC'
195. Box of brass and copperware
196. Pair of pot dogs Ht. approx 11 ins.
197. Polaroid Swinger II camera
198. Collection of household / lifestyle items
199. Cat carrier box
200. Collection of knick knacks including pepper mill and large amount of animal figures
201. Stag dressing table with triple mirror
202. Reproduction dressing table with triple mirror on reeded legs
203. Tall dressing mirror reproduction style in ornate frame with drawer to base
204. Small reproduction two drawer cabinet (matches lot 203)
205. Pair of three drawer bedside cabinets
206. Three drawer chest of drawers (matches lot 205)
207. Square coffee table with chessboard top (under glass) plus chess set
208. Small onyx topped side table on brass cabriole leg frame plus bamboo effect glass topped square occasional table
209. Low circular tilt-top table with veneer to top plus four-tier corner what not
210. Pair of standard lamps in brass and onyx
211. Modern pine bedroom chest of five long and two short drawers
212. As per lot 211 with four long and two short drawers
213. As per lot 211 with three long and two short drawers
214. Russell Hobbs table top oven and twin hob
215. Oak square side table on tripod pedestal plus oval bevel edged mirror in inlaid rosewood frame
216. Victorian easy chair with turned legs to front and green buttoned upholstery
217. Wooden coffee table on cabriole legs plus oval dressing table mirror in wooden frame
218. Nest of three tables on spindle legs and leather inlay to top plus three-tier oak cake stand
219. Green upholstered 19thC/ 20thC footstool with ball and claw feet
220. Two plant stands and a carved wooden vase
221. Nest of two side tables plus galleried wooden serving tray with marquetry to centre
222. 19th / 20thC oak umbrella stand plus assortment of umbrellas
223. Dark wood piano stool on cabriole legs with spindle handles to side
224. Modern pine double wardrobe with drawer under
225. Five new black golf umbrellas
226. Silver Fox FS24 teenager's mountain bike in very good condition
227. Long carved wooden hearth side footstool
228. Walker and Hall silver Christening mug plus silver napkin ring
229. Pair of loaded silver candlesticks
230. Silver sugar shaker
231. Antique 18ct gold five stone diamond ring (boxed)
232. Silver knife blade, silver cigarette case, gold locket and badges
233. Wooden container in the form of a cannon with threaded plugs to each end plus patented bottle opener
234. 9ct gold necklace
235. Small jewellery box containing faux pearl necklace with stones mounted in clasp
236. Two beaded necklaces plus coined metal token
237. Box of necklaces made from sea shells
238. Four ladies watches
239. Twelve silver teaspoons
240. Collection of necklaces
241. Bangles, ladies Rotary wristwatch and diamante encrusted tortoise stud
242. Two necklaces plus pair of silver studs
243. Four 1930s and 50s crowns
244. Bag of European coinage
245. Bag of British colonial coinage
246. British Army No 2 dress uniform in khaki
247. British Army dress uniform in khaki
248. British Army No. 2 dress uniform with sergeant's stripes and medal ribbon to breast in khaki
249. Artillery officer's dress tunic with two medal ribbons to breast in dark blue
250. Royal Marine Sergeant's jacket with three medal ribbons to breast
251. Dark blue British forces battle smock Circa WWII
252. Luftwaffe uniform bearing Third Reich insignia
253. Box of books
254. Collection of empty jewellery and trinket box cases
255. Box of china
256. Box of mostly glassware
257. Large collection of 'Electronics Today' magazines
258. Box of books, manuals and references on photography
259. Two fishing rods
260. Three jewellery boxes and musical wooden bowl
261. Mostly Royal souvenir cups and mugs
262. Cruet sets and plated ware
263. Eight porcelain teapots including Port Meirion
264. Four 35 mm cameras including Olympus and Kodak
265. Collection of porcelain including Carlton ware, Royal Winton and Davenport
266. Seven cut crystal pudding bowls plus two
267. Royal Doulton 'Lady Sheffield, Sophie Charlotte' HN 3008 with certificate. One of series of four
268. Capo di Monte porcelain floral centrepiece
269. Royal Doulton 'Isabella, Countess of Sefton' HN 3010 with certificate. One of series of four
270. Two silver plated serving trays and two silver plated tankards
271. Two cut crystal brandy glasses in presentation case
272. Royal Doulton 'Mary, Countess of Howe' HN 3007 with certificate. One of series of four
273. Heavy Studio glass bowl commemorating the Tynwald Millennium (979-1979) engraved and etched to base 23/100. Initialled AH
274. Royal Doulton 'The Hon. Frances Duncombe' HN 3009 with certificate. One of series of four
275. Three fluted silver posy vases with loaded base
276. Large oval silver plated serving tray with perforated gallery
277. Canadian military dress sporran made in leather with the pelt of a Canadian woodland creature
278. 19th / 20thC Swedish military ammunition belt plus British military webbing belts
279. Container for a 75 mm blank cartridge plus matching wad (boxed)
280. Early 20thC spike bayonet
281. Two WWII gas masks in original cardboard box and one in proofed cotton pouch
282. Pair of field glasses in original case
283. Two 19th / 20thC leather belts, one cartridge, plus part one of Cassell's Illustrated History of the Boer War
284. Sword bayonet in metal and leather scabbard with blood channels stamped 1907
285. Pair of field glasses - 'Bulldog' (cased)
286. Modern respirator / gas mask with canvas pouch
287. Quick release webbing sling in canvas bag (possibly torpedo)
288. Box of LPs mostly 1970s
289. Clague's China Rooms of Douglas dinner plate - Villa Marina plus bowl - Douglas Bay and beaker - Douglas lighthouse
290. Two albums of Isle of Man postcards early 20thC to recent
291. Collection of motorcycling trophies including Peveril MCC plus unopened 500 piece TT jigsaw
292. Ted Baker necklace with gold metal chain
293. Soviet Union ceremonial seaman's dagger from 1970s
294. Collection of penknives, brass crucifix plus silver bottle cap
295. Two medals 1.) 1914-18 head of George V to reverse and inscribed on edge 141842 Gnr. T. Wright R.A. ".2) Angel to face and The Great War for Civilisation 1914-1919. Inscribed on edge 141842 Gnr. T. Wright R.A. (both with ribbons)
296. Two gent's watches plus 1953 Coronation medal in a silver plated trinket box
297. Cap-lock musket .625 bore with cleaning rod (non functioning)
298. Enfield 1873 Martini action .22 rifle (de-activated)
299. De-activated Yugoslavian Mauser rifle.
300. Officer's record of service - Army Book 349, in the name of Lt. Col. Vaughan together with relevant correspondence dated 1930s and 40s plus pips, badges, medal, ribbons and shoulder flashes (unrelated)
301. Costume jewellery plus china ornament
302. Box of odds - parasols, clock, books and fold-away table
303. Box of LPs assorted artists
304. Box of picture lights
305. Plated spirit stove
306. Box of brass and copper ware including hearth kettle and fire irons
307. Modern three-branch electric chandelier
308. Box of LPs - 50s and 60s Rock and Roll
309. Box of assorted hand tools plus a cantilever tool box full of tools
310. Ply wood fold-up stencil for a six foot diameter three legs of Man
311. New shopping trolley
312. Steam mop and steam cleaner (as new)
313. Assortment of power tools, sander, drill and air gun, foot pump, car vacuum, etc.
314. Box of extension cables, working gloves, overalls and rope
315. Box of approximately 150 standard white six inch tiles
316. Box of gardening chemicals, fertiliser, weedkiller, etc.
317. Stihl petrol strimmer
318. Al-Ko petrol chainsaw 3800s
319. Flymo petrol hover mower
320. Collection of hand tools, saws, forks, etc. plus Workmate and pasting table
321. Patterned hearth rug approx. 3 x 6 ft.
322. Oil filled electric radiator
323. Square oak framed stool with embroidered seat
324. Victorian / Edwardian nursing chair with reeded legs and perforated moulded back
325. Miele cylinder vacuum
326. Music stool with cross stretchers and small four fold screen in mahogany and rosewood
327. Reproduction extending dining table with veneer to edges moulded cabriole legs with ball and claw feet, one insert leaf plus eight matching chairs and two carver chairs in gold upholstery
328. Brass room uplighter
329. 19thC bookcase with carved moulding to top, glass doors to front, two drawers and cupboards under and heavily carved doors
330. Double wardrobe with mirrors to doors
331. 19thC mahogany corner cabinet with astragal glazed door. Ht. 65 ins.
332. 6ft artificial Christmas tree and wrapping paper
333. Electric room heater in the form of a stove
334. Steam cleaner with accessories including iron
335. Military Bergen back pack and webbing pouches
336. Traditional wooden rocking chair
337. Edwardian octagonal wall mirror with bevel edges in mahogany frame
338. Regency style mahogany bookcase with applied mouldings to cornice, glazed doors below, cupboards under on splayed bracket feet
339. Artificial Christmas tree
340. Fold-away wheelchair
341. Sets of fabric covers for chairs and settees
342. Silver propelling toothpick plus small penknife
343. Four pens
344. Seven silver napkin rings
345. Four Clague's China Rooms pictorial plates (Manx scenes)
346. Two albums of old Manx postcards
347. Box of mostly Manx souvenirs and knick knacks including badges candlesticks and trophy
348. Album and wallet of Manx postcards plus three pictures
349. Collection of mounted Manx scenic photographs plus old postcard album of Manx postcards
350. Isle of Man Grand National Trophy won by W. Moore 1939
351. Crown Devon trumpet shaped vase with pearl lustre interior and Chinoiserie decoration to outside on a dark blue ground. Ht. 18 ins.
352. 'Come Abroad with Us' by E.P. Leigh-Bennett, Illustrated by Leonard Richmond, Published by Southern Railway
353. 19thC Continental porcelain figure of a girl holding a poodle with a green bow. Ht. 7.5 ins.
354. 19thC pottery figure of Falstaff. Ht. 8.5 ins.
355. 19thC porcelain figure of an actress in helmet and robe, wearing a dagger. Underglaze blue crossed batons mark. Ht. 7.75 ins.
356. Pair of 19thC pottery figures - cobbler and a woman pouring ale both sitting on a covered box with a small face peering out. Ht. 7 ins.
357. Collection of Isle of Man and other early 20thC postcards
358. Picquot ware coffee pot, cream and sugar plus Shelley hors d'oeuvres dish
359. Cut glass decanter with silver whisky label on coaster
360. WWI brass artillery shell case, hand-beaten with pear tree decoration
361. Gold enamel china coffee set
362. GIV Army Officer's sword. Blade length 32 ins.
363. GV Army Officer's sword
364. Diploma of Merit certificate - J.F. Kermode for excellence of Hovis sultana bread May 1937 plus order of service for the ordination of George Bruce Quinn - December 1982
365. Collection of crystal of glass ware
366. Oriental brass pot with hand-decoration to surface
367. Cut glass sherry decanter with silver label
368. Portable backgammon set
369. Three Royal Worcester and one Wedgwood collector's plates (boxed)
370. Pair of modern electric three branch chandelier with engraved glass panel shades
371. Rectangular brass carriage clock with quartz movement
372. Small brass rotary pendulum mantle clock with traditional movement under a glass dome
373. Plated cutlery including fish and salad severs
374. Collection of Manx items mugs, book video and picture of Peel Castle
375. Small writing slope containing old Manx receipts and documents including field service postcard October 1939 and 1973 petrol ration coupons
376. Twelve spot multi-colour domino set
377. Collection of Manx gardening trophies and some crockery
378. Set of brass and iron fire irons
379. Collection of books - mainly art, music and writing
380. Handmade quilt with supporting documents and pictures plus blue and white rug
381. Army great coat - 1950s
382. Large collection of mostly oils on board (mostly Manx landscapes) plus others
383. John Hobson Nicholson, Shipping in the Mersey, Watercolour, Signed and dated 1946 11 x 15ins.
384. Audrey Kermode, Still Life - Flowers in jug with fruit, Watercolour, Signed 11 x 15 ins.
385. Wall barometer / clock in oak frame in the form of an anchor
386. Wicker hamper containing pyrene extinguisher (not for use) boxes, binocular case and old Douglas taxi 'For Hire' sign
387. Hand-coloured map of the Isle of Man by
R. Creighton Scale: 4.5 miles to the inch. (framed)
388. Odin Rosenvinge
Hay stooks by a red barn
Oil on board
Signed and dated 1910
10 x 13 ins.
389. P. Bull?
Oil on canvas
8 x 10 ins.
390. Electric guitar - Encore Les Paul pattern with stand, practice amp and electronic tuner
391. Antler folding clothes carry bag plus a bag of fabrics, plain and embroidered
392. Set of Beldray aluminium painter's steps and folding steps/platform
393. Set of aluminium steps / ladder combined and a 2.79m aluminium two -section extending ladder
394. Three bags of various coloured wools
395. Two bags of various coloured wools
396. One bag of various coloured wools
397. One bag of various coloured wools
398. Electric coal effect fire
399. Box of cameras and accessories including Olympus SLR body, Vivitar 135 mm lens and Kodak instant camera, etc.
400. Bag of various coloured wools
401. Two ladies winter coats
402. W.H. Pollard 12 bore side by side hammer shotgun serial 124191.
403. Manx First Day Covers and stamp issues
404. Sailor's canvas hammock
405. Stuffed deer's head trophy.